Thursday, May 31, 2012
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
I don't know about you but we have been using the grill like crazy this summer and we are in need of some grilln' recipes. my youngest LOVES feta cheese so this one is for her (minus every other ingredient because she's my picky one):P Find the rest of the recipe HERE
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts (About 2 Pounds)
- 1 cup(s) Red Wine Vinaigrette (Such As Wish-Bone's)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 pound(s) Cherry Or Small Mixed Heirloom Tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Torn Fresh Oregano, Plus More For Garnish
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) Feta Cheese
Friday, May 18, 2012
"I carried the watermelon??" Bring on that piercing Arizona summer heat "Baby"! I love me some watermelon..... check it out :)
Watermelon sorbet slices from "food for family"
Cute watermelon party
Laura Winslow Photography...she is amazing and so talented at what she does!
watermelon slushy at "how sweet it is"
ALL THINGS WATERMELON....